Touchable Pro For Windows - Recommended Touch Screen Monitors

I saw in the Touchable multi-platform demo the guys were showing off touchable using a Viewsonic monitor. Initially I was thinking the best option would be a wacom cintiq 24 or 32 pro as it’s multi-touch and is also very accurate with a pen but it’s incredibly pricey when you might be able to achieve something similar for a fraction of the price. What touch screen monitors have you tried or do you own and would you recommend them? Are they precise and responsive or unresponsive and laggy? Are they more fun and easier to use since the form factor is much bigger? Is there any palm rejection? Do they do multi-touch or accurate pen support? I don’t really like touch that much on small screens.

Thanks

Im wondering, if you’d buy a touch screen monitor, why wouldn’t you install the touchscreen on your main computer to directly control live itself ? Why would you need something like touchable ?

That’s what I plan on doing. Just thought people on here might be able to offer advice on touchscreen monitors.

Well viewsonic monitors are good, but touchscreen monitors are still very expensive, so i think ill buy a tablet with touchable pro for now. I’d love to install a big touch screen on my setup when the prices of touchscreens come down… hopefully they’ll come down in the next five years…

hannsG monitors seem cheap and have good reviews

Because TouchAble is able to create custom controller setups with the stuff you use the most all right there in front of you.

I thought you had just mentioned there was no point in using TouchAble when you could just control Ableton directly? lol

Touch screens aren’t too expensive now. Check this one out.Capture