Touchable pro freezes when new project is loading

Hello

I’m working on ableton 10 suite with your latest software (1.568), drivers and server (1.567). All of this is on 2 in 1 laptop.

It took a lot of time to find what is the reason and I finally know. When new set is loading there is a message window “control surface disconnected”. And this is ok. But when I split the window, in the upper half there is a clips module, below is a mixer with B-delay chosen, now touchable freezes. No more message window when the set is reloading. And I can only reload touchable. Now touchable freezes every time I load a new set in ableton. I can only uninstall touchable and then install it again. This is because B-delay. When I choose A-Reverb it changes to I/O after new set is loaded. So there is something wrong with the GUI.

But what is even funnier - I can have B-Delay in the lower window but first I have to choose MultiCntrl. Then I can reload the sets and touchable works fine but it shows that in lower window I can change the volume, not the B-Delay. But of course it changes delay.

Please fix it. I think that I helped you a lot.

PS. Now I know that it is all because of second send track, it makes this problem. Just set it like this and you will have this problem: (then create a new set)

1 Like