Touchable Pro - Ideas and problems

I wrote to the touchable team through the App store and was really pleased to see they responded quite fast.
Later I discovered the forum so I thaught it might be nice to follow up on that conversation here and to share it with the community.

Unfortunatly today after using touchable for a while I have a new bug.
It never happened before and appeared just out of the blue.
It happens with or with out ableton connected.
Ipad restart also does not change it.
When I open the bottom bar to expand the other buttons I can no longer close the bottom bar. This is the same for all menus that have the bottom bar. Buttons like snap and master are no longer funcional after that, its as if the are no longer there.
When going full screen it also doesnt go back.
This kind of renders it useless for me.
The other bugs where manageable, even a reboot was quite quick.
I am not sure its fair to sell a product that is this unstable.
I might have to go back to my launch pad as I can not take risks like this on stage.

I use touchable for a large livelooping set in ableton.

To continue with the conversation I had in the appstore.
I mentioned the following update requests.

When recording clips there is no way of seeing for how many counts the recording is running. This forces me to still use the laptop screen.
This could be solved by having a nice big counter on top of the clip.

Recording clips dont stand out enough from playing clips.
When inhave a lot of clips playing sometimes it takes a whilento find the one that is recording. This could be solved aswell with the big counter on top of the clip.

When I saw there was a record fixed length feature I got really exited as this streamlines looping a lot. It was one of the reason I baught the app. But it turns out that fixed lenght is fixed with the count in lenght.
So if I want to record an 8 bar clip I also have to wait 8 bars before the recording starts. In dont see how this is useful.
The normal thing would be to start recording after one bar and than stop at the desired lenght, even 16 bar or more.
If ableton limits this by not providing acc or somthing I think it could still be done. I know nothing about programming but it cant be to hard to have a button press in touch ke be repeated after set length.
So if it was an issue instead of ableton stoping the clips touchable just send another clip press message after the set

I also use a foot pedal to press enter and so record a clip when I use both hands for an instrument.
But to achieve this the clip slot has to be selected.
When I am on the lane touchble alows me to select a slotbby holding the empty clip.
It does tell me something like loading clip and i have to press ok.
(I think there is no need for this message and the ok pres)
But if ableton is focused eslse where like a fader or a dummy clip etc.
Holding press or clip edit will not work to get the focus back on the slot. I have to use the mouse click to get it to focus on the right slot.
Could this be achived by touchable?

When I use the overview button its great to see the whole set at once.
But I told the touchable team I cant see clips that are playing or recoding. Wich would be very usefull.
I was told that playing clips are underlined by a white line.
I still have a very hard time seeing this but I think it might be because I have a very large set. So at that scale every thing is so squashed down that it become to hard to see.

When using the mixer every time on opening I have to choose 0db limit. Could this be set to default in the preferences.

I tend to use a clip window and a mixer but every time the app opens it opens two clip windows.
Would be nice if it could save your layout of choice.

The costum editor is cool but you dont get the bottom bar so i dont use it.

It would be nice to have the option to choose what botton are at the top bar. Live performance is veru personal and for me there are several botton I dont need.
Also I think having a stop and play button right next to the delete button is very risky. I have hit the play button several times when trying to hit the delete button.

Press hold A clip and delete from menu is nice but to slow for live performance. Perhaps some gesture like pull down a certain depth could delet clips. Kind of like the youtube video windo that you can drag to the corner whilst it shrinks.
Fast motion would do it quik but accidental movement would show you its gona delete the clip.
Move up could be stop, move right could be float to than place the clip where to a new desired location.

navigation is sometime buggy, it snaps in vertical or horizontal motion and wont change until it come to a complete stop.
Maybe you could adjust the curve or something.
Perhaps scroling could be done with two fingers.
This would prevent accidental clip trigger and record when trying to navigate with one finger.

Launch scene buttons could be sizable to ocupie less space or even pop op like the stop button.

When moving clips they stop, in ableton they ceep playing.

I understand that sequencer mode is not yet possible,
But would it be possible to have the audio library in ableton respond to the one in touchble.
Like that we could preview stuff from the ipad and than if we want to drop the clip drag it from the ableton library.
Also every time In open the library Inhave to browse through folders to get to where i want. I would like to have my own desired destination at the top of the list for fast acces.

clip edit is cool but very buggy, sometime the clip does not represent the audio.
Changing clip pitch and warp mode on the flynwas very exiting and creative for live performance but after playing to much with the pitch the app crashes or responds strange.

One of the best things about the ipad is that it has many cool gadgets.
And with a swipe we can switch from touchable to an audio app and back. But some apps stop touchable from working. For example synthone. Others work fine. Some work but the audio cuts of when going back to touchble. Garage band works but the midi keyboard communication stops when I switch back to touchabele.
I tought maybe I need audiobus or something but its not compatible and perhaps this has nothing to do with the issue.

Some of my ideas have already been responed by the team.

I have no idea how much work or how hard my requests are.
So I do apreciate all the work that has been done.
Its a really cool program and has massive potential to grow.

Thanks you:)

Update
I managed to solve the bug with the bottom bar button.
Swichting all the tool bars back to the right side of the screen seemed to have restored the interface stabilety.
So for some reason switching the tools to the left side can cause instability.
Happy to be up and running again!