Touchable pro in control surface (preferences)

I have live 11 installed and today I bought touchable pro. Installed the live 11 scripts and when I open ableton live 11 suite:

• no touchable pro in the pull down menu of the control surface option
  • touchable and touchable script are shown in the pull down menu of the input option.

How can I add touchable to the pulldown menu of the control surface?
Anyone else having troubles or luck with connecting touchable pro to live 11?

I’m having exactly the same issue.
[macOS Catina 10.15.7 / Live 11.0]

The same too :neutral_face:

I think you have to wait for Touch able to be optimised for Ableton 11. They changed how control scripts are implemented. So all the controller using custom scripts need to be updated.

1 Like

You can read about it here:

Hi,

we are still working on a proper solution for Live11. The scripts are working, but the message handling on script side completely changed. Currently all messages send from touchable to Live have a huge delay.

Best

Pascal

2 Likes

I just bought Touchable Pro last night and updated Ableton Live from V10.x to V11 a couple days ago. My Ableton is on Windows 10 laptop. Got it working with V10.x but V11 has issues as discussed in this thread. Thanks for working to support V11, I’ll be anxiously awaiting new version and happy to test.

HI,

please try the latest scripts for live11

best

Does this new script also work for TouchAble 3? Or just TouchAble Pro?

Hi,

we haven’t tested the scripts with touchAble3. Some Basic Operations may work, but without any guarantee.

Best

Pascal