Touchable Pro problems on Ios and Android.

First of all I have to admit, after all the struggle to get this to work it finally seems to be a remarkable app. I have some very specific problems with it. First of all on my ipad I cannot load my samples or clips list. Everytime I click on it the app crashes, on the other hand on android tablet, I can load clips but not samples which leads into a crash again . From my understanding the clip editing function is completely broken and only works on basic ableton library samples (?), that’s a wild guess but that has been my experience so far. Another huge problem I’ve been having with the android version is that you cannot right-click (long press) on a clip to show the drop down with the colour, edit,etc options.
Some old projects refuse to load completely and I haven’t yet managed to figure out why, although I tried removing most of the plugins and automation information from them.

Overall I have to say this app is highly inspiring, but for now, only that. It is not stable enough to be used live, and not being able to search my library because it crashes before even loading it is a deal breaker for me.
I wish this app had no bags. It overall seems perfect.