Touchable pro sending only note values

Touchable pro is sending only note values, c-2 while i have my buttons set to cc. How can i fix this?

Hi,

could you please let us know, which platform you use? It is working fine for me on iOS with the current version.

Best

Pascal

I have the exact same problem. I am working with Win 10, iOS 12, iPad Air 1.
I tried a lot but can’t get it running.

Hey teace,
Unfortunately, I still have not found a solution, did you?

Hi,
we have fixed the issue and will upload the new version today.

1 Like

Tnx. But that took a long time. I need to be able to trust this software. I think could havebeen anything. Didnt know if it was me or the software… next time I’d appreciate a message just stating that it was you guys and that it would take some time to fix.
If this happens again and I am in the middle of shows and have no solution…

Tnx
T

Oh thanks, great news for me. It was so deeply integrated into my workflow and I really tried a lot to solve this. All’s well that ends well. Still my favorite App!

Hi Pascal, there is no update online yet if I am not mistaken…?

1 Like

Hi Pascal, can you tell me when the update will be online?

Unfortunately we cannot release an update ourself directly. Each App update has to go through Apple’s review process, which sometimes can take very long. And Apple itself doesn’t provide an ETA.

Thanks for the quick reply!

is there a way to go back a version? Because it used to work just fine! Really need this software!!

Just came back from holidays. It’s updated. Will check how the functionality is now.

Buttons are giving the right cc data now. But when I try to save the setup, the first time it works, the second time, after a modification it crashes. Also when I try to rename buttons it crashes (after renaming at least two buttons). And it]f that’s not bad enough, also Ableton itself crashes after touchable crashed…

It used to work just fine. But these updates ruined this fantastic software…

Is there a way to go back two updates?

Hello guys,there is no official way of downgrading on ios,but there is a unofficial way of downgrading!you have to search for your self…cause every app version zerodebug had made still online as i can see right now…just search for app downgrading on ios and you will find it quickly.

Best Regards!

TNx! Will check this!

for now working with touchable 3, which is a dream, easy interface, works like a charm! Divine software :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks teace, but still… we would really prefer if you’d feel happy to switch to touchAble Pro. It’s been 2 years of work on the new version, and we really think it’s worth it. We’ll get these issues sorted asap!

please send me as many details as you can to christian@zerodebug.com or via private message here - we’ll get these sorted!

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Christian, is end you two mails. Did you get them?

Cheers
Ties

Right, so the app is updated. I hope it works…
If it does, is there a way to transfer patches from touchable 3 to pro?
Cheers
T