Touchable Pro Server will break any other usb connection

Hello I have a problem with Touchable Pro Server: It works fine but it breaks any other USB connections from other iPad apps.
I use Metagrid App on iPad (MacBookPro OSX 10.15.7) with its Server. It works ok, but as soon as I run Touchable Pro Server, it immediately breaks connection and my computer is not detected anymore.
I use USB connection (I don’t use wifi)
If I use wifi it works ok.
Can anybody help? My aim is to work with 2 iPads: one with Touchable Pro and one with Metagrid

Hi,

touchAble uses libmobiledevice to establish the connection via USB on windows and mac to iOS on port 2345 (studiomux uses 2346). In case metagrid uses the same port both servers won’t be able to establish a connection at the same time.

In addition to libmobiledevice (using iTunes libraries) we also offer a native usb connection between Mac and iOS, which may be an easy fix (deactivate connections via libmobiledevice) for the problem. I will download metagrid and test it over the weekend.

Best

Pascal

Thank you Pascal for your kind support.
I think native usb connection sounds sweet. How do I achieve this?
Best,

Paolo

Hi,

could you please try the test server and deactivate LibMobile as i did?

Best

Hello Pascal,
I downloaded [touchAblePro_1.745.dmg] and tested as you showed in the picture but Metagrid still cannot find the computer (via USB). LibMobile USB must be NO, right?
Other thing, if I close and reopen Touchable server, it turns back to LibMobile Yes.

Thank you

Paolo

Hello Pascal,
Do you have any news regarding USB connection? I still cannot use Metagrid anymore while running Touchable server. I tried (with no luck) disabling LibMobile but it still kills any other usb connection. WiFi connection works well but I cannot access internet (I access internet via ethernet for Studio facilities limitations). Any workaround?