touchAble Pro Update coming June 12th

I just updated the server, but now the iOS application is telling me to update, but there is no update available. What should I do?

Help i updated the server to 1.550 in osx, i updated the android app on my tablet, installed scripts, but now my app doesnt even see live in connection status, theres nothing in connection status. In server, it says control surface responding : yes, devices responding via wifi :0
Active connections: 0

still not on the windows store right?

Hi, unfortunately not, we are waiting for the ios bundle and the windows version.

Hi,

sorry for the confusion. As long as you see a green or yellow alert in the server view everything is alright. It is maybe a bit misleading… we will change the display text/colors in the next update (1.555).

Best

Pascal

Hi there!

I just wanted to say that maybe there’s another issue, it happens when I launch an scene very often turns on the filters in KONTAKT plug-ins.

It never happened before. When I quit TOUCHABLE everything is ok again…

I hope you can help with it, cheers!

What about the bundle in Apple Store?

1 Like

Any news on the windows release?

The Window-release is live:

fantastic, thank you!

well, prices went up, no bundle in appstore. Sad… @Pascal

Sale for one week and bundle will be up again and running as soon we issue or next updates in the next days…

I’m not seeing the update on apple app store. I have always had issues with very bad connectivity. Hope if there is an update, my pain will end…

hi,

we have uploaded the next update and it will be released asap. including iOS bundle.

best

[edited]
The price goes down if I will open the Touchable 3 and rises if I closes it. Strange

@Jolando You are talking of the bundle-price? The app store is sometimes weird in showing the correct price for completing a bundle. Just buy it anyway - if the app store charges you with more than the difference between your price paid for v3 and the bundle-price you can always get your money back via reportaproblem.apple.com