touchAble Pro Update coming June 12th

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

We have some good news to share with you!

On Friday, June 12th we will release the long awaited update for touchAble Pro.

Most notably, the update includes a complete rewrite of the communications system - which solves all connectivity issues that users reported with the Windows & Android versions of the app.

Another prominent addition is the new Device-Template Editor. It allows to create custom Templates for Non-Ableton Devices such as VSTs & AUs that are not tied to the current Live Set.

More Information about the Update will follow in the coming days.

6 Likes

Great news! My iPad continuously struggles to connect with my windows laptop.

This is brilliant news! Bring on the 12th

This is great news :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow, just bought this and signed up to find this good news. I am previous owner of T3 with Device IAP, so hope we get that new template set.

Perfect :clap::clap:

fantastic news!

is it today? :slight_smile:

Can’t wait, is it here???

its like christmas

I don’t see a way to update? iTunes says I’m up to date, but was last updated in May 2019. ??

woo thats amazing! Its the center peace of my live rig. And there where many features i dint use because they didn’t work. Exited!

June the 13th this side of the world, any info on the update?

hey guys,

first of all sorry for the late update!
we are eagerly waiting on all platforms to synchronise so we can finally push the release button :slight_smile:
we hope that everything will be available within the next day!
we’ll keep you posted!

best

We just launched the update to touchAble Pro 1.5 on all available platforms!
Please check your app store of choice for the notice to update.

Please bear in mind that It might take a few hours for the new apps & the bundle to show up.

We hope you enjoy the update :slight_smile:

We just launched the update to touchAble Pro 1.5 on all available platforms!
Please check your app store of choice for the notice to update.

Please bear in mind that It might take a few hours for the new apps & the bundle to show up.

We hope you enjoy the update :slight_smile:

anyone else able to update the windows app version yet? always had a shit of a time with the Microsoft Store

Hi guys, I just updated to 1.5, I love touchable pro and touchable V3. Sadly the updated script no longer supports v3 where i use to use them together for V3’s loop section/beat jump section, I really wish the Loop and beat jump sections where the same in touchablepro. I really liked being able to create loops on the fly or scrub through tracks. Touchable pro jumps you to where the loop section already is and only then you can use the beat jump section which works in uneven bar amounts (This could easily ruin a dj set) I really love touchable pro but I need the looping capability of V3 but now I have to choose between the two and 1.5 is crashing every few minutes for me on ios 13.5.1 (I’m mainly using the clip view, whenever I load a waveform the app crashes within minutes) I am reverting back to v3 with an older script install I have saved because the script download for v3 on your website does not work now. I’m hoping someone on the team will take a look at the Loop section/beat jump section in pro and make it work like it does in V3 as well as fixing the stability issues in Pro for good. Thank you team for your hard work on this already, this app is great and can do a lot, I would love to eventually use touchable pro live in dj sets.

Before updating, what do i need to do ? I will update the app on Android, then download the latest server. How do i remove the existing server and scripts from mac osx and ableton live ?
Also can you provide the link to the osx server application here so that i can download the correct version ?