Touchable pro Windows file browser pop up not showing

For importing and exporting the xy pads templates and also on the template editor, the browser pop up window doesn’t show on both my computers, laptop and desktop.

So you can’t import or export the templates.

Another thing I spotted was in a multi-monitor setup where the screens are different sizes, if the touch screen isn’t primary then if I load TP and drag it across to my touch screen it’s scaled incorrectly and so I have make my touch screen primary for it to work.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Its on our buglist for the next update. Best

1 Like

ok great thanks.

Is there any future possibility of getting these controller parts to work with iOS apps when you aren’t plugged into Ableton?
Would be a great feature. LK app does this well, so you can choose in the menu to connect with midi ports or the Ableton sever.

Hi, it is on the feature list. I haven’t had a closer look into it right now but it hopefully shouldn’t be too much work. In its current state the app sends midi to the server via OSC and the server delegates the midi to the touchAble port. We would have to include a MIDI port selection in the server menu, or directly in the App. It would probably make more sense to include it in the app directly, so the i could work without the Server.