Touchable Pro without WIFI?

is this possible? I mostly want this app for live situations and don’t wanna rely on wifi connection, it will probably be too unstable, and that’s if the owner of the place where I will play my gigs wants to give me access to wifi.

If it’s not possible, can anyone tell me if they have used touchable pro in a live situation and how it’s worked for them? Thanks

connect your ipad with usb and open the network preferences and enable ipad usb.this would create a local network and you won’t need wi fi connection for any application.For touchable just connect with usb you don’t need wi fi
peace

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately seems like that’s possible only on iOS for some reason. I have a Samsung tablet . I guess I will have to buy an iPad . Just in case , do you know if it will work with android ?

I don’t know .I am sorry.
peace

In its current version the android version connects via WiFi only, but we are already working on a USB solution for Android. Cheers

Hi! Im having the same issue. I’m not able to see ipad usb in the network settings. I do see iphone usb only when I enable hot spot on my device, but since my ipad doesnt’ have hotspot it isn’t showing. Any ideas?