Touchable upgrade

Hi,
Please explain how is the upgrade procedure from touchable 3 to Pro.

I hope is not the dead of the last app for a new one, loosing the last inversion.

Thanks.

…there is no upgrade…you can still use touchable 3 (also with the latest servers) or buy pro…

i bought touchable 3 some years before.
there were lot’s of free updates that were very good.
And i bought touchable pro .
everything is familiar in the new touchable pro and it work the same way as touchable 3 but with
faaaar more options in each modules. it’s deeply rewritten and the editor … my god… ok little buggy for now but , i will totaly get rid of lemur. that’s really powerful…
i don’t regret at all each cents i gave to them. really amazing. i tested for long years a lor of control surface from the real lemur (the big things from jazzmutant) , pad control, motorized fader, x/y controller etc push 1 and 2. you know what , i’m not shure witch is the more integreated to live in matter of functionnality…push 2 or touchable. i don’t know now . But i think , the way you can custom your template is crazy with touchable pro !. push with nativkontrol script is really good to…hmmm… both are great control for ableton live.
anyway. i love zerodebug work on touchable 3 !

2 Likes

There is an upgrade bundle.

I have touchable pro and mini (purchased as a bundle) and I don’t see any way to complete my bundle and receive upgrade pricing :-/

Same here, there is no upgrade, in fact the ‘upgrade’ is more expensive just buying the whole app again. Is there no upgrades?