Unable to connect via wifi on iOS 14 beta

Hi there, I’m able to connect my iPad via USB but not wifi. Looking at the log on my laptop, I see the repeated error:

2020-09-09 22:14:51 [2042959294] DEBUG failed to connect to port 9017 wit error Connection refused
2020-09-09 22:14:51 [2042959294] DEBUG connect errot close socket

The interesting thing about my setup is that I’m currently running the iOS 14 beta on my iPad, while my iPhone (running the latest iOS 13 release) can connect without any issues. Is anyone successfully running with the iOS 14 beta over wifi? Anything else I can try to debug?

Thanks!

Hi,

i currently download the latest beta and will do some tests later. Will let you know, whats going on.

Best

Pascal

1 Like

Hello, the same issue here with tle latest iOS Beta. USB connection works ok, but wifi does not.
I’m having iOS 14.0 (18A5373a) on my iPhone XS and iOS 13.7 on my iPad Pro. Both connected to the same wireless network. Both running latest Touchable available in App Store. iPad connects and works, iPhone doesn’t see any server within the app.

Today Apple will be releasing public version so it may change this evening but I wouldn’t bet on it. Is Touchable considered iOS 14 compatible yet?

Hey,

could you please try to install the latest iOS 14 release build?

best

Sadly still no luck with the release build.

We contacted Apple and the will send a special certificate fixing the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best

Hi, same problem here, connection usb ok, but no wifi server found, i’m on macOS Catalina 10.15.6 on iMac and iOS 14 on ipad pro, can you help me please ?

exact same issue on exactly the same setup…

The same here, still no luck with iOS14 public release, latest versions of server and iOS app (reinstalled after iOS update).

Hey,

have you tried wit the latest store version? Apple sent the required certificate and it should work fine again.

Best

Pascal

Hi, still not working, have you got any other ideas ? thanks

Hi, have you find a solution ? still not working with Wifi… i have the latest store version on iPad pro iOS 14 and the website version on Catalina 10.15.6 on iMac, the only reason i bought your software is to use it with Wifi, so for now it’s useless… Can you help please ?