Unfortunatly lots of gui bugs in 428 TP

Hi you all.

Sorry to say that despite the recent efforts from devs, there is a bunch of gui problems in 428 Touchable on Android. I will try to pin down the bugs in more detail later but for now I noticed yesterday.
When opening saved sets there is no correspondens with whats shown in Live, tracks, clips, volume levels, and the gui in TP.
Clips not shown but I can tap on clipslot and start it. Tracks invisible in TP but when recolouring the track in Live or TP its shown properly. Sometimes theres half the tracks not shown in TP. Sometimes more.
Levels in mixmodul not shown in TP, labels missing from multipanel, oftentimes cant provoce TP to show the gui properly as is possible in clipsmodule. Different problems on different livesets. Small or big.
Sometimes the bottompanel miss icons, othertimes the icons does not respond.
This happens on both iphone ios connected via usb, and on Samsung pad via wifi.
Until now they are showing identical problems when connected at the dame set.
I’ll try make some screenshots if possible.
But I’m glad no more problems with connecting. Not one singrl fail.
But I’m sorry that haveing to pin down lots of gui problems instead.
Ok, Chris and Pascal how can I help to make you debug this so Zerodebug lives up to it’s name.

Regards Elmer

Hey Elmer,

we can’t reproduce this issue here in our labs. Could you take a few screenshots for us - or even a little recording showing the gui-bugs?
I’ve seen in the other topic that your setup is absolutely correct - so we would also love to understand what is going wrong there.

Thank you & please keep us posted!
Cheers,
Chris

Hi Chris. Have just installed a new wifirouter in the studio. Made some qick test to see if prob persisted. Now it seems to be working with correspondens between Live and TP. Whats shown in Live is shown in TP.

BUT now other serious issues with connecting. Small or bigger sets. Factorypacks or userpacks. TP suddenly cuts out from fully working to autoshutdown. Have not had these problems before. All this is woodo to me. There is absolutly no coherens in these faults. I cant see they are related.

How do I send a crashreport from androidpad. I know nothing of this os. Pc logs I can find but Live dont crash so…
I somehow unknowingly caught a bugreport file that was autocreated. How do I send it to you?

PS Tested driving both ios and android TP on the same sets and twice the android crashed but not ios. Make some more testing tomorrow if time permittes.

Ok. Hope that some useful stuff is in the report
Best Elmer