Velocity view not showing all note velocities

When I am in edit mode, I try to change velocities of certain notes but the velocities of ‘all’ the notes are not displayed/changeable- only the first 8 bars. I am using Server 4.2.4, Ableton 10.0.5, Win10 machine. Am I missing some selection mode? I’ve attached a picture

Also, if I move the Right hand loop brace marker to the left, I am unable to move it back to the right. Is this expected behavior?

Hi,

i assume the touchAble App is running on Windows too? Could you reproduce the issue? Or did you encounter it only once?

Sorry, did not make it clear- I’m running TouchAble Pro on an iPad Pro. When I run the app on my iPhone 7S it shows the same behavior. It is reproducible on both.If I create the midi track longer than 8 beats using mouse and keyboard, the velocity markers don’t show as per my picture. If I create the midi track using TouchAble, they are there.

Cheers,
James

Sorry still cannot reproduce it. What i tried so far:

Create a clip in Live, opened it in touchAble. Extended the clip to more than 8 bars with the mouse, created some notes with the mouse.

Create a clip in Live. Extended the clip to more than 8 bars with the mouse, created some notes with the mouse. opened it in touchAble

Create a clip in Live, added some note, duplicated the loop until it is longer than 8 bars. opened it in touchAble

Create a clip in Live opened it in touchAble , added some note, duplicated the loop until it is longer than 8 bars.

Best

Pascal

OK, here’s what I’m getting:
Create a clip in Live, opened it in touchAble . Extended the clip to more than 8 bars with the mouse, created some notes with the mouse.

No velocity showing initially, when I add some notes through touchAble to the first 8 beats it will show velocity

Create a clip in Live using touchAble: velocity shows just fine

What am I doing wrong?

Also, just so it is all in one place:
My Ableton Live is running on a Windows10 machine 64bit 32Gb ram, 8Gb Radeon RX480 video, Akai MPK261 controller, Scarlett 6i6 audio

My touchAble Pro is running on an iPad Pro 12.7" 1st generation or on an iPhone 7S. I can connect either wirelessly or via MIDI

Cheers,
James