Will this work on win 10 in a small window

Hi

I need to control 3 devices on my laptop at once - a digital mixer, a dmx lighting software and Ableton (just to change patches using chain controllers and clips).

Does this software work on windows 10 and can the canvas size be made small, say 1720 X 200 px so I can just see the buttons I need?

Thanks
Mark

Hi,

yes touchable is resizable and with its editor you can create custom interfaces.

Best

Pascal

Thanks. Is there a trial version so I can test it will do what I want?

Hi,

i added your mail to the beta list, you should receive an invite soon.

Best

Pascal

Hi. I never received an invite so on you suggestion that it would do what I wanted, I purchased the software.

However, I have some serious issues.

1. it appears I need iTunes. Why should I need apple software on my windows pc. I have had so many issues with this software before and really do not want to install it on a pc. I don’t use anything Apple realted and only want to control Ableton on the machine I’m on. Is there any way to use this without apple software?

2. I have opened touchable and despite the fact you said the window is fully resizable, it will not go below a certain size and it way too big for what I want (much bigger than the size I mentioned in my support call) - all I need is 8 buttons to change patches via clips. I need most of my screen real estate for a digital mixer. Please can you let me know how to get the window smaller?

Thanks
Mark

Hi

The fact the window can’t resize for me is a complete showstopper and I have now completely wasted £27. Microsoft do not appear to allow refunds on this. Is there a way to get a refund?

Thanks
Mark

Sorry for the missleading information on our install page. Itunes is only required if you want to use touchAble in combination with mobile Apple devices (iPhone/Ipad).

If you want to use touchAble locally (running touchable and Live on the same machine), it is not mandotory to install iTunes.

I will check, if we can set the minimum screensize to an arbitrary small size

Edit:

The new version will be resizable down the allowed minimum size of 192x72 pixels.

Sorry to hear, i added your mail to our beta list, i will try to fix the screensize issue, resend the beta invite and check, if there is a way to refund you from our account.

Edit:

We cannot reimburse you directly. But you should be able to got a refund from Microsoft.

Best

Pascal