I’m a long time Studiomux user. Previously I had v313 Server installed on my PC/Windows 10. I had a MIDI Port labeled “Studiomux” in all my MIDI Applications in Windows, so I used a cable iPad for MIDI via USB. All was perfect.
Lately I noted that my iPad updated automatically Studiomux app, and after I run the Win Server there is no “Studiomux” port shown in my MIDI Programs. My old server worked with iTunes drivers. Now I uninstalled iTunes and all Apple drivers and installed “CopyTransDriversInstallerv3.002” and the latest studiomux_5.140 Server. After I run the Server in Windows I can see in the tray the following:
Server Status: Ok
Available Devices USB: 1
Active Connections: 1
This makes me guess that the Server is OK, however after I open any MIDI Program in Windows say Cubase 12, Studio One 5 etc. there is no “Studiomux” MIDI I/O Port.
The Studiomux app is running on the iPad and Lemur is connected to it.