Windows 10 - Touchable Server won't load at all

Hi,

Touchable Pro was working fine for me on Windows 10 (with the iOS app on an iPad). The last time I used it ok was a couple of weeks ago.

I saw today that there is a recent iOS app update so I updated the app. I also saw that I needed to download the new version of the Windows server program. So I downloaded that and I installed it.

However, the touchable Server just won’t launch. What I mean is that I got to the end of the Windows installation process and clicked “Run touchable server” but it just won’t load and display the tray icon or the window to install the MIDI remote scripts. If I then try launching the .exe file it does the same. It just seems to try and launch the program but doesn’t work and won’t load the tray icon or display the program.

If I launch Task Manager it confirms that there is nothing called “touchable server” or anything touchable related that is running.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling earlier versions (such as 422) but I get the same problem as when I tried the current version (424). I’ve also tried uninstalling, restarting etc. and I get the same issues.

I’ve also confirmed that iTunes is the current version and is the old style version (i.e. not the Windows store version). I’ve uninstalled rtpMIDI and reinstalled it.

Can anyone help? I’ve used touchable for years (from version 2 onwards) and never had this problem. I just can’t get the Windows touchableserver program to launch.

Thanks
Sam