Would love a trial version

Hi, I would love to be able to try the software before I commit to buy just to make sure that everything can run properly on my system.

If you could eventually release a trial version of some sorts it would be amazing. I wouldn’t mind a very limited time trial or even being stopped every 5 minutes.

The price is fine if I can make it work but I haven’t a hard time convincing myself to buy it when I see the polarised reviews on the iOS app store.

If for one reason or another it’s not working properly, I could certainly use the money somewhere else.

It does look amazing, keep up the good work!

You’re going be waiting a while…

Here’s the thing - it works fine. And if you want a controller for Live on your iPad, this is it.

I’ll probably take the bite soon. After looking around here it seems that most of the issues get fixed. It’s really nice to see the involvement on the forum!

Hi,

if you are on iOS or Anrdroid you can try the beta.

ios:

android:

Best

Pascal

Hey, thanks for replying, I finally bought it and I’m glad I did!

Hi,

I would love to join the beta. I haven’t bought the app and would like to try it before I spend 31€ on an app on which I can’t ask for a refund if it doesn’t work.

How can I apply for beta testing on android?

EDIT: I’m unsure about the purchase because everyone seems to use it on the iOS and there are practically no videos about touchable pro on android online and I can’t figure out why it is so if it is working no problem etc. etc…

Question: Do I have to buy it separately for android and iOS is I plan on buying an iPad in the future? I use LK from imaginando and their policy is that I need to buy separate licenses for each os. Which is a bummer. They don’t ever offer a discount on the second license.

Hi,

you can simply join our open beta:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zerodebug.touchablepro

Unfortunately it is the same with touchAble. There is now way to offer cross platform bundles, when distributing via iOS App or Android App store.

Best

Pascal

Thank you very much.
Is there a trial version? Will I be able to get a refund if the app doesn’t work as expected?
It looks so promising but I’m still a bit skeptical because of few points:

• the price is the highest I have ever seen for an app
  • on youtube there is practically no one who is using Touchable set aside the official videos, and the few people showcasing the app are using iOS/iPadOS.
  • Still don’t know if usb connectivity is available and usable on a Android tablet + Macbook pro configuration.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zerodebug.touchablepro

The link leads to a trial version, it should be free to test.

USB for android is still in development. Its current implementation is very raw base on android developer tools. We are currently working on a more convenient connection.

Best

1 Like