XY delete not working

I can’t find a way to delete the Sets or Recordings, the delete button does not seem to work… naming from Live not updated too…

Hi, deleting the Sets and recording will be part of the next update. What do you mean by ‘naming from Live not updated’?

Hi Pascal,

When I change the name in Live10, it does not update in touchAbble.

Thank you,

mibo

Hi. Have similar issues like above. Often when opening sets the clips and tracks from the livetracks does not show in Touchable pro. Its in session view. I can click on the “invisible” clip and it starts playing in live10. But no visual feedbackIts I can mute a invisible track bjt no visual feedback in tp. very erratic and impossible to track down the cause of it. By trial and error the only solution to get it working is to select a different colour on clip or track and than its updated in tpro. If its many tracks its obviously very tiresam and stops creativ flow and ofgen I just continue in live directly. The problem can occur in middle of session to and then recolouring is only solution. Sometimes restart of server live 10 and touchable s resolves issue but not always. Happens on both android and iphoneversion. Using latest tp , servrr and Live10 on a win7 and another win 10. Same issues. Its for sure a bug but impossible to understand why it happens. Anyways Touchable Pro is an outstanding app but of course oftentimes not usable since always have to look at the monitor and live when clicking in tp. Hope this can be fixed. Regards Elmer