CONFIRMED LIVE 11 WORKS

I JUST DOWNLOADED A FILE OF UPDATED FIXES FROM AN OLDER @Pascal MESSAGE AND INSTALLED IT INSIDE MY SCRIPTS FOLDER MANUALLY AND SO FAR SO GOOD… YAY THANK YOU???

which message from Pascal…? Sounds great :slight_smile:

In the first thread about this topic:

But, there’s a fair few functionality issues, and it’s so sluggish it’s unusable (for me & my workflow). But, it does appear and connect with the latest release in there.

Hoping for a proper release for Live11 in the near future…! (but so far no comment from the devs for an eta)
c.

Are you connecting via wifi or usb? wifi works fine for me with Live 11 but can’t seem to get a usb connection

HI there,

Just tried with the latest script provided by Pascal in the other thread and even if Touchable script is recognized by Live 11.0, it doesn’t work the way it should… completely erratic behavior, lags, controls that doesn’t respond at all…

Hope Pascal and his team will sort it out, i was really enjoying Live 10 with Toucheable pro!

Hi Vinz89,

Can you reply with a link to the latest script you’ve mentioned that’s on the other thread?

It would be greatly appreciated!

Hi AmnesiaJones,

Here it goes: Ableton Live 11 Beta & TouchAble as a Control Surface Selection is Missing

I used this script which is the latest provided by Pascal…

Cheers

Hey Vinz89, what steps do I have to follow to use this zipfile and scripts?

I’m on MacOs so i extracted the zip file in: Applications/Live11/Contents/App-ressources/Midiremotescripts

Thanks! I have a connection now. So I am gonna figure out how good this connection will be…

Many crucial functions DO NOT work yet. Definitely Touchable is not ready yet for Live 11. Works great with Live 10. I hope the developers are getting close to a working version because I can’t wait to work in Live 11.

I can’t connect to Live 11 at all. Touchable doesn’t show up in the control surface menu, although it does show up in the MIDI ports

For me it kinda work with the scripts from the other thread. I didn’t do a lot of testing but it was laggy and ‘transport’ / ‘play’ / ‘stop’ didn’t work which is a deal breaker.

MacOs 11
iOS 14.4

Can also confirm that with this script ‘transport’ / ‘play’ / ‘stop’ doesn’t work. Also loading a sample into simpler, or loading simpler, or any VST onto a track, also non functining. So not really working to any usable degree in my opinion…

HI,

we have just finalised the latest scripts version:

These should work, with Live 10/11 on win and mac. There is still some work to do but major glitches should have been fixed.

Best

1 Like

Nice work! I will try later today and report back.

Great work! Thanks @Pascal. Just tested & all the functions i normally use are working fine. Didn’t dig really deep, but this is looking good so far.
Thanks!

Yes. This script works much better than the previous one, panning is still not working here.

Live 11 (2021-02-08)
Os Catalina 10.15.07
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)

Just tested it, & no panning here either, also toggles not working…(Solo,Arm,Mute)

just tested it as well, i’m not getting visual feedback for the volume in any color (green or otherwise). But the faders do work