macOS Catalina compatibility

Hi,

it seems to be a missing permission, unfortunately it works well on all our devices. I will write a script, that installs the plugins with admin permission. Sorry for the inconvenience. I also forgot to mention, that studiomux now works with USB and Wifi, studiomux always looks for the connection with the lowes latency, but it seems, that it doesn’t work properly in every enviroment…

1 Like

Hi,

i created a public link for the beta:

Unfortunately i had no chance to properly test the windows version. Will do that tomorrow.

Best

Pasal

1 Like

Hi Pascal, please lookScreenshot 2021-02-06 at 21.27.44

Bold ass man,

Try holding the ‘control’ key when you launch the installer.

no doesn’t working((

Sorry, which version are you trying to install on which OS?

latest 5.028 on catalina

I installed 5.0.28 on Catalina yesterday and it worked fine. Sorry, not sure what the issue would be. Maybe Pascal can chime in.

Hi,

one of the AudioUnits submodules, hasn’t been signed properly in the 5.028 version. The latest server includes a proper signed AudioUnit.

https://zerodebug.com/server/studiomux_5.029.dmg

Best

1 Like

hi I have error((

:man_shrugging:

Hi,

have you tried with the latest server/plugins?

https://zerodebug.com/#/beta

Best

Pascal

Hey Pascal -

Just dropped in to see how it’s going and to report any success/failure so far. You are getting really close to having this functional again. So far I’ve gotten it to run in a simple preliminary test in 2 apps, and failed in 2 others using V. 5142 Catalina 10.15.7 iPad Pro 2nd Gen. iOS 15.1

Success in > Hosting AU and Reaper (not absolute stability but working well when it does)
Failure in > Logic Audio and Mixbuss (both result in same terrible audio assault on the ears)

Sure hope you can get this to work in Logic Audio most of all. Keep up the hard work and best of luck!

Just to let you know, in case you missed it, but, the release version was published about four months ago.

Pascal has not been seen around these parts for quite a while now, so if you have any issues, I suspect that contacting them via their website might be more effective…