studiomux 5 beta

I had the problem when I was sharing internet connection with the pc

And Iā€™m testing the latest version the latest version. I did a complete uninstall of all zerodebug software than reinstalled it and after a reboot it is working perfectly! Iā€™m so happy the first time studio mux is working so good midi audio all as it should nearly plug and play! Genius!

Thanks for your mesage. However, Iā€™m not sharing internet connection between the iPad and pc. Do you mean I should turn off WiFi completely ?

Maybe, that is how I managed to get it working (but I use my iOS device as router, so I dit turn of WiFi, too) But I honestly donā€™t know if that helps. Also I have to check if Ableton link is working in this version which requires WiFi I believe.

Also it is working in Ableton(most important:)) but I did not get sound in cubase.

So this sounds as a Bitwig problem ?
Man this shouldnā€™t happenā€¦

Audio distorted for me on all the Beta builds so far in Ableton 10. ios 14.4 Win 10.

Have just uninstalled everything relatedā€¦Bojour. RTPMidi, iTunesā€¦will reinstall without iTunes & with the latest Touchable Beta, to see if that solves itā€¦

Reinstalled without iTunes etc, still distorted audio. I didnā€™t reinstall Bonjour or RTPMidi. Do I still need them with the new servers?

@Pascalā€¦could you please pin a thread on the forum, with precise installation instructions for the new versions of Touchable Pro & Studiomux & what is needed if you have them both installed on the same PC. & if you only have one or the other installed. I use both programs. Itā€™s all got a bit confusing. Thanks!

Reinstalled RTPMidi & Bonjour, but not iTunes. Audio still distorted. Midi working via AUM but not standalone in Studiomux.

@Noael you are the only one with audio & midi working on windows. Could you describe your exact set up please, it would be most helpfulā€¦thanksā€¦

I have to test if it is still working TestFlight automatically updated studiomux app. I will explain how I managed to get it working if it still does :wink:

Tried a different cable and usb port and still that siren sound, latest version. Would updating to the latest iTunes version would help ?

iTunes versions after 12.10.8.5 donā€™t work with Studiomux, so the answer is noā€¦

Hello,

Yesterday I could test the latest beta version on Windows 10 and only the MIDI worked. The audio, when appeared, it sounded at very low level and completely distorted.

The previous version (non beta version) worked great on my setup except for the well known issue with the AU apps.

I hope you can sort it out these issues on Windows soon because it is an amazing app.

Thank you so much in advance.

Studiomux 5.030 Build: 2302 (2021-02-13)
Drivers: CopyTrans Installer 2.049
DAW: REAPER 6.23 x64
iPad: iPad Pro 2016 (A1673)
iOS: 14.4

To get proper sound and midi in Ableton I have to restart my pc and my iPad. I open Ableton and studiomux server on my pc. Then I connect my iPad Pro from 2018 and open studiomux app. The last step is to open the vst instrument.

My windows 10 version is: 2004
iPad os: 14.4

I donā€™t use iTunes:

https://www.copytrans.net/support/install-iphone-ipod-touch-and-ipad-drivers-without-installing-itunes/

Thanks so much for showing your working set-up. :smiley:

The only thing that is different from my set-up, is your version of Ableton 10 . You are running 10.1.18, while I am running 10.1.30 which is the latest. I wonder if this is the reason that it works on your system & not on mine?
Might be a moot point tho, because Ableton 11 will be with us on Tuesday (23/2/21), so all bets are off!

Thanks again for taking the time to do this. Really helpful. & interesting to see the Beta actually workingā€¦maybe itā€™s closer to release than i thought, maybe there will be a working version soon!..cheers for nowā€¦

Hi Noael,

Thank you so much for taking your time creating this video. We really appreciate it. At least one person can enjoy the beta on Windows 10 :wink:

As you, I never installed iTunes, I always used CopyTrans Drivers Installer. Today I tried Studiomux beta on another computer with Windows 10 1909 and with newer version of the drivers installed by CopyTrans but it didnā€™t work either. This time Studiomux Server didnā€™t appear on the taskbar but it was running on the background and the sound was very loud and distorted this time.

Please, could you confirm the versions of these 4 files.

Thank you so much in advance.![Cubi Apple Drivers

Cubi Apple Drivers

I did just update Ableton to version 10.1.30 still working.

But it does not always work. Sometimes I have to delete the vst and drag it again in an midi channel. Sometimes only after a reboot it works. But its nice, if it works I get very useable latency and perfect audio quality as far as I can tell.

Would be interesting to hear what audio format is used.

I have the same version installed.
So strange that it is not working for you.

Thanks!

What Sample rate & Buffer size are you using when you boot Ableton? ā€¦