Studiomux & iOS14 issues?

So I updated my iOS to 14 without thinking about the fact it would probably break some apps. It seems studiomux seems to be affected by the update as when I try to load it, it just keeps hanging at the “loading studiomux.” black screen on my iPad Pro.

I had previously updated my iTunes to 12.10.9.3 yesterday and it broke the studiomux server application on my PC (it would crash whenever I hover my mouse over its icon in the task tray).
Today I reverted my iTunes to 12.10.8.5 after reading a response on this thread:

Studiomux server now launches with no issue on my PC and the app doesnt crash. However studiomux is still hanging on the iPad.

Hope someone can help me out!

1 Like

Issue fixed : Soft reset on iPad resolved the issue…see other thread :

StudioMux in Windows 10 v19 not working

I did run in to exactly the same problems on my iPad 2018. Soft-reset does help getting studiomux launched but it happens quite often that I have to do that. In fact, if I close studiomux, work in just one other app and go back to studiomux afterwards, the problem occurs again. So you’ll find yourself soft-resetting quite frequently.

Another problem I noticed is that loading AU’s is impossible on iPadOS14 right now. as soon as I drag an AU into one of the slots, the app crashes. For the time being, I am resorting to the “oldfashioned” IAA variants.

Please update this, going back to old versions of Itunes and frequent loading issues of the app is not a solution.

Studiomux, which at least worked on up to Mojave macs, now completely broken thanks to iOS 14…or is it thanks to the developer? Either way, it’s completely broken and Zerodebug has abandoned it.