Support Help Please - Still not stable

OK, did that and the version are now good:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apple Inc.\Apple Mobile Device Support
Version REG_SZ 13.5.1.2

C:\Users\steve>reg query “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Apple Inc.\Apple Application Support” /v “Version”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apple Inc.\Apple Application Support
Version REG_SZ 8.5

C:\Users\steve>reg query “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Apple Inc.\Bonjour” /v “Version”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apple Inc.\Bonjour
Version REG_SZ 3.1.0.1

And the message in the touchable server pop up is good:

But I still do not get the USB option. Also when I connect with wifi, it still loses connection after 4:35 seconds. This seems to be a consistent timing now for the timout.

I will send log file by email separtately in case there’s something there.

thx Steve

Hi,

a step forward. It is actually one message, that is causing the connection to dropout. Unfortunately it is not logged since it immediatly breaks the connection.

Could you please install the …34 server, create a new log and send it to me again. It should print the message.

Best

Pascal

Thanks Pascal,

Installed and rerun a log. WIll dm that to you now.

conenction broke at exactly 4:35 which is the conistent timing for the connection to drop.

Cheers

Steve

Hi,

thanks for your patience and sending the logfile. Please try this server, it includes new live scripts, with less heavy data transmssion. The log you sent unfortunataly exceeds our max log files size (2mb), i extended it to 20mb.

This script does not send any Track/IO Information to the mobile device on start up, which decreases the loading time and hopefully fixes the interruption issue.

Best

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Some success (for part of the issues that I am having). I have installed the new server and enabled logging.

I connected to wifi and the connection dropped after 4min35s. I restarted touchable on ipad and then happened to connect the usb cable and all of a sudden the USB connection was back. So I changed the connection to use the USB and after 4:35s, the wifi connection dropped, but the USB stayed up - success!!!

I do think though that the reason for the USB issue was related to another program that was causing some issues on my system - the program is called Korg BLE midi and was needed to bluetooth interface between a midi ring controller and Ableton. I reinstalled that and the USB option went away. I removed it again, and the USB option is available…so, that’s fairly compelling as the root cause of that issue.

So…the wifi disconnect issue (for me) is really a nice to have, and I am quite happy if I am able to get stable USB connectin and would have likely used that for my Live work anyhow for increased reliability and lower latency, would keep wifi use to studio only for convenience.

So, if I am the only person experiencing this wifi issue, I am 100% happy if you want to drop it down you priority list, as I am sure you have more pressing issues that deserve your attention. Thanks for persevering for me on this.

I will send the log file by DM in case you want to check anything out, bascially I installed server, did a 4:35 wifi drop test, connected USB, did a 5-6min USB test, then reinstalled the Korg program to test for no USB, then removed Korg to confirm USB was back.

Cheers

Steve