TOUCHABLE 3 on MacBook Pro 2012 - Issues with the SERVERS

Hello dear musician friends!

I have a problem, help me, please.

I already read Christian’s post, from 2018, about the server compatibility of Touchable Pro and Touchable 3 (v. 3.4.5)

***Link: touchAble 3 Update 3.4.3.

THE QUESTION:

I have Touchable Pro and today I bought Touchable 3 at the Apple Store (because it has a more defined, sophisticated, more beautiful look, I think). BUT Touchable 3 is not connecting with MacBook Pro 2012 / Ableton 10.1.30, neither via WIFI nor USB with v server. 1622. I have both applications installed on the iPads. One on the iPad Pro and the other on the 1st generation iPad mini. But only Touchable Pro works on both. Through WIFI, Touchable 3 informs that “no server was found”, and through USB it keeps trying to connect, but it never does. (The only thing that appears on the screen is that the iPad is connected via USB, but never connects to the Touchable Pro v. 1622 and Ableton server).

What is happening? Does Touchable 3 not work if Touchable Pro is installed on iPads? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled both applications and nothing has changed. Already changing the MIDI preferences in Ableton (before I used two lines, and now I select only one).

Below I send the prints.

TOUCHABLE - config mac

TOUCHABLE - touch desktop

POSSIBLE SOLUTION. WILL I BE RIGHT?

I checked two questions, my friends:

I downloaded the server Touchabe 3 (touchAble_371.pkg) posted by Pascal in 2018 *** Link: Redownload touchAble 3.

Only with this server, Touchable 3 works. And the two servers do not work together, as you must install each one on Ableton. Even with the two applications appearing in Ableton’s MIDI preferences, you cannot use both applications at the same time, as the networks are conflicting.

Despite all this, it is still possible to use the v server. 1662 for both applications? I could not. I ask for help, please. It will be better to have only one server installed.

PS-1 — I HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS OF GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR PRO TOUCHABLE, BUT I WILL POST THIS TO THE TOPIC OF THIS APP. IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING, BECAUSE PRO TOUCHABLE HAS THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS, THE SAME TOUCHABLE DESIGN 3. SOMETIMES IT LOOKS LIKE ICONS ARE OUTSIDE THE LEFT SCREEN.

PS-2 — BEFORE ANYTHING, ACHO TOUCHABLE 3 and PRO ARE FANTASTIC APPS, WITH SOME CONNECTION AND STABILITY PROBLEMS IN THE UPDATE OF THE SCREEN BETWEEN ABLETON AND APP, FOR EXAMPLE: WHEN WE INSERT A CLIP VIA APP, IT DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE CLIP IPAD SCREEN, THE SAME WE INSERT DIRECTLY IN ABLETON. IT IS ALWAYS NECESSARY TO OPEN AND CLOSE THE APPLICATION ON THE IPAD TO UPDATE THE PROJECT SCREEN. BEYOND, THERE ARE STILL INSTABITIES THAT STOP THE PROJECT, ABLETON’S OPERATION IS COMMITTED, SOMETIMES IT DOESN’T RESPONSE.

Thanks for reading. I reaaly hope a good feedback!