touchAble 3 Update 3.4.3

Hey Everyone :slight_smile:

As you may have seen, we have released touchAble Pro - the big brother of touchAble 3, and also it’s successor.

Today we also released an update to touchAble 3 which makes it compatible with the Server & Script of the Pro version.
Please follow our updated setup guides to the Letter - some things have changed and it’s absolutely vital that everything is set up correctly.
One big stepping stone: The ‘Input’ port of the control surface has changed to ‘touchAble Script Input’ and is much more important now.

Next to increased stability and performance this has some actually visible benefits: Check the Track Meters or the Clips playing position - they will be much smoother now.

While we won’t add any new features to touchAble 3, we will keep supporting it with security and compatibility updates.
We still hope that you want to upgrade - if just for the sheer awesomeness of the new app :slight_smile:

Thank you for your continued support over the years everyone - we shall make it up to you!

I already upgraded :wink: and the few more things i found on the new touchable pro go already soooo far from touchable 3. i really see so mutch potential with this new release ! i’m amazed ! thanks so mutch . yeah, there are bugs but each step at a time.

I just noticed that the layout/design on most of the devices are not showing anymore since this new update.
Previously all my devices seen on Touchable3 resembled Live’s devices but now this is not happening.
The only device showing right now is the Ping Delay.

Is this suppose to be normal??

Live 9.7.7 @ OSX 10.12.6

Hey Andre,

just noticed the same - we had to restore the purchase to make them appear again.
You can also ‘buy’ it again. If you already purchased it from the same Apple ID, you receive it for free.

Afterwards the Templates are available again.

Thanks Chris! I followed your advice and it’s all good now :slight_smile:

I just noticed that it isn’t possible to see the sends devices that are inside a Drum Rack. I don’t know if this is because I’ve setup my drum rack into groups or if it’s just not possible. Can you confirm this?

I follow all the steps however version 3 is not working with my Mac mini M1,

Hello. How do I get this update? It is no longer in the Apple App Store.

Thanks

Everything is working fine now. Thanks so much for your help.

Gene