update to 1.550 not working, please help

so i updated the app on my android phone and android tablet,
downloaded the latest server for OSX.
installed server, installed scripts, opened Live.
but connection status is red on both my phone and tablet.
it just does not see ableton. theres no text inside connection status.
ive tried both with my wifi and connecting to hotspot.

server says, control surface responding : YES, devices responding via wifi:0, active connections : 0

kindly help
im on android 9 on my tablet and running high sierra on my mac mini.

If possible kindly give me the apk of the version on play store before i updated, otherwise my 16000 rupees would go waste…i bought a tablet especially for touchable pro, please help me

If you want the log please tell me where i can find the log file, i will give it to you

Hi vishesche,

please download the newest server (v 1.551) and try again.
If you run into problems with this version, too:
Please send me your Ableton Live logfile - you can find it here:
Mac OS X:
/Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Ableton/Live x.x.x/Log.txt
Please keep us posted!

Cheers

Peter / Support

Where can i download server 1.551 ?

https://zerodebug.com/#/touchable/setup-mac

From our website https://zerodebug.com/#/touchable

As our website is redesigned, that link is outdated …
The correct link for our new website:
https://zerodebug.com/#/touchable

I tried server 1.551

this is from the log

(touchAble) Initializing…
2020-06-14T22:28:01.819073: info: RemoteScriptMessage: (touchAble) Initializing…
2020-06-14T22:28:01.921255: info: Python: INFO:_Framework.ControlSurface:921 - LOG: (touchAble) #### touchAble 1551 TA LOG: line:444 msg: locking to device… ###
2020-06-14T22:28:01.921341: info: RemoteScriptMessage: (touchAble) #### touchAble 1551 TA LOG: line:444 msg: locking to device… ###
2020-06-14T22:28:01.921739: info: Python: INFO:_Framework.ControlSurface:921 - LOG: (touchAble) #### touchAble 1551 TA LOG: line:444 msg: devices DO follow track selection… ###
2020-06-14T22:28:01.921802: info: RemoteScriptMessage: (touchAble) #### touchAble 1551 TA LOG: line:444 msg: devices DO follow track selection… ###
2020-06-14T22:28:01.923735: info: Python: INFO:_Framework.ControlSurface:923 - LOG: (touchAble) #### touchAble 1551 TA LOG: line:444 msg: Logging Enabled ###
2020-06-14T22:28:01.923815: info: RemoteScriptMessage: (touchAble) #### touchAble 1551 TA LOG: line:444 msg: Logging Enabled ###
2020-06-14T22:28:01.924125: info: Python: INFO:_Framework.ControlSurface:924 - LOG: (touchAble) *** touchAble 1551 Script Error: line:460 msg: touchAble: _create_session TODO!! ***
2020-06-14T22:28:01.924175: info: RemoteScriptMessage: (touchAble) *** touchAble 1551 Script Error: line:460 msg: touchAble: _create_session TODO!! ***
2020-06-14T22:28:01.924392: info: Performance: Startup hook ‘EnableMidiRemoteScriptManager’: Running time: 2257 ms

Kindly give me the apk to the released version before this, i will update when all bugs have been fixed, at least let us revert to the version that was working…because we’re stuck now, can’t downgrade from play store…until you fix the problems please just give us the apk to previous version

I’ve downloaded 1.551 it says the app needs to be updated now. V3 does not work with the new script. I wrote a post here. post Im on mac mojave and having the same problem as @vishesche. I luckily have an old download of V3 i reverted back to but i really wanted Pro to be V3 but better. the loop and beat jump sections in the clip view are practically useless in pro but its perfect in V3. I use to use them together (pro and V3) but now i will be using V3 only until pro is fixed and reliable.

I just noticed another feature I liked in pro’s clip view is gone with this new update. It used to keep tracks that I already played Highlighted so I could visually see what I’ve already played during dj sets. Please put this feature back, fix the loop/beat jump section (make it like it was in V3) and please make it reliable enough to use in a live setting. The update has made things worse imo. :confused:

We updated our server again - in version 1.552 the problems you described should be gone. please try the new server!

https://zerodebug.com/server/touchAblePro_1.552.dmg

Downloading and testing out now. Thanks @Peter, I will let you know what happens.

Tested it out. V3 use to say “Live is not running” and now it doesn’t do anything. I click on my connection source and I see the “…” but it doesn’t connect and “…” goes away. This cycle repeats.

the loop section and beat jump section in pro haven’t changed. not sure what “moment” does either. its not in the manual and neither is loop jump/beat jump. The way those sections work in V3 are flawless and extremely powerful. it changes the game when it comes to djing in ableton. for instance if I play a bar late I can use beat jump in v3 to skip ahead one bar or 16,32,64 if I wanted to or if I had to make an emergency loop on the fly or get creative with looping live. The current features in Pro do not allow for that use like v3 does. Could that feature be reviewed by the team? It would be much appreciated.

The clips do not remain highlighted after they’ve been played. This would also be a great feature to be able to toggle on/off.

The app is MUCH more reliable. I haven’t had a connection failure after an hour of intensive use! :smiley:

There is still a message that reads “Please update app” in the connection status

Thank you @Peter and Zerodebug team !!

Sorry for the inconvenience. The new server (1.552) is ready and we are currently uploading the apps for ios and android.

Same thing with 1.552 server on windows 10. There’s nothing in the connection status on my ipad, it stays red. Everything was working with the previous version. Can you help please. I use Touchable a lot and I 'm stucked now

Here’s my Ableton log.txt
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=95057499123740679668

Awesome, Thanks @Pascal! So this update will fix the v3 connection problem? Also will this update fix the beat/loop sections and highlight clips after they’re played?

Just to update the forum, I heard from a zerodebug team member over facebook and told me they would address these issues starting tomorrow. Hopefully we see the loop and beat jump sections fixed in the next update as well as fixing the V3 connection problem and adding an option to leave clips highlighted after they’ve been played. Thanks again to the team at zerodebug for listening to us and working hard to deliver a quality experience to their users.

I have updated the app and get a “Connection Status:OK” no disconnects!

Hi, we have just updated App and server for iOS/Android | (1552)

Best